The health and safety of our customers and staff are of utmost importance to us, thus we have implemented these policies to comply with the best practices of the CDC:
- We are limiting the number of customers to 10 at any one time. Appointments are highly encouraged to ensure availability.
- All customers and staff will be required to wear a mask/face covering prior to entering the store. We have complimentary masks available for use while in store.
- Common area seating has been removed.
- Each night, the stores will be thoroughly disinfected using products that meet or exceed CDC guidelines. Additionally, during store hours, we will regularly sanitize and disinfect high touch point areas. We have always thoroughly cleaned and sanitized our treatment rooms after each client’s visit and we will continue to do so.
- Customers and staff are strongly encouraged to take their temperatures prior to visiting and we will also have infrared thermometers available to any customer that may need to use one.
- Those with a fever or other symptoms are asked to remain at home and reschedule their session.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you may have.
We look forward to seeing you! Book your appointment now at degreewellness.com or via the MindBody app.
The °degree Wellness Team